Passport2College - Oakland City Center
Passport2College (P2C) November 2014
DeVry University's Passport2College is a summer program that offers students an opportunity to earn college credits and learn information and strategies that can help prepare for future success.
Complete the Passport2College program application
- Write an essay/statement of purpose explaining why you want to participate in the program and how courses you'd select will fit into your college plans.
- Letter of recommendation from your principal, counselor or teacher on school letterhead
- Copy of your SAT/PSAT/ACT test results, if available
- Current high school transcript
- Completed packets should be mailed/emailed to: Beverly Lewis, Admissions Advisor, 505 14th Street, Suite 100, Oakland, CA 94612 or email@example.com or Fax: 510.267.1395
The Passport2College Scholarship covers tuition and course materials. Students are responsible for transportation.
Courses are subject to minimum enrollment requirements. All courses located at DeVry's Oakland City Center.
LOCATION OF CLASSES
DeVry University - Oakland City Center
505 14th Street, Suite 100
Oakland, CA 94612
For More Information Contact: