New to Area
- 6250 Thornton Ave. Newark
- 33170 Alvardo Niles Rd. Union City
- 43456 Ellsworth St. Fremont
- 4287 Central Ave. Fremont 510-797-0515
- 150 Jackson St. Hayward 510-537-6723
- Newark Recreation Prgm 35501 Cedar Blvd. Newark 510-745-1124
- Sorensdale Rec. Center 275 Goodwin Center Hayward 510-881-6778
Social Security Office
- US Social Security Admin 3100 Mowry Ave Fremont 510-797-5354
- US Social Security Admin 2726 Aborn Rd. San Jose 408-535-5504
- Wells Fargo 6397 Jarvis Ave. Newark 510-744-9599
- Fremont Bank 5877 Jarvis Ave. Newark 510-713-3360
- Bank of America 35820 Fremont Blvd. Fremont 510-226-2780
- Fremont Main Library 2400 Stevenson Blvd. Fremont 510-745-7400
- Newark Library 6300 Civic Terrace Ave. Newark 510-795-2627
- Niles Branch Library 150 I St. Fremont 510-795-2626
- Newark Mayor 37101 Newark Blvd. Newark 510-793-1400
- City Mayor 39100 Liberty St. Fremont 510-494-4811
- Fitness 2000 35145 Newark Blvd. Newark 510-791-2481
- 24 Hour Fitness 5234 Newark Plz. Newark 510-494-9348
Cultural and Recreational Facilities
Ardenwood Historic Farm
34600 Ardenwood Blvd off Hwy 84
Guided tours of 200-acre Ardenwood Historic Farm
Mission San Jose
43300 Mission Blvd. at Washington Blvd.
Spanish mission founded in 1797 - now serves as a museum of artifacts and memorabilia. Open daily for tours from 10:00- 5:00.
Olive Hyde Art Gallery
123 Washington Blvd at Mission Blvd
Ten annual shows display the works on international, national and regional artists.
Fremont Central Park (Lake Elizabeth)
Paseo Padre Pkwy and Stevenson Blvd
450 acre park. Community building, baseball fields, jogging trails, tennis courts, and volleyball areas. Also has parcourse, bike trails, wading pool, fishing and boating.
Newark Community Park
Cedar and Newark Blvd.
Four lighted tennis and basketball courts, open turf, picnic facilities, restrooms and pathways.
Links to the Bay Area