* A limited number of private rooms are available and will be subject to a waiting list. Priority will be given to current housing residents and continuing students. Due to the limited number of private rooms, if you are a "new" student it is likely that you will be assigned a shared room.
** Campus FirewallWhat to Bring
- Bedding: sheets (size Twin XL 80"), blankets, pillows
- Toiletries: soap, shampoo, etc.
- Mini refrigerators permitted (110 volt / no larger than 3.0 cu ft)
- Microwaves are permitted (110 volts / no larger 1.0 cu ft)
- No candles, incense, or other incendiary items please
- All electric appliances must be 110 volts 60 cycle voltage and be UL approved. Appliances with open heat sources and no thermostat control i.e. hot plates, toaster ovens, or portable heaters are prohibited. Halogen lamps are also prohibited.
|Tripple Room $2500 per semester (payable in two installments of $1,250)|
|Shared Room $3300 per semester (payable in two installments of $1,650)|
|Private Room $4400 per semester (payable in two installments of $2,200)|
* All rates include 14 meals per week, all you can eat meal plan.
- $25.00 non refundable application fee must be submitted with application. Payment can be made through the Student Portal.
- $250.00 refundable security deposit must be submitted to obtain a room assignment (or position on waiting list, if applicable). Payment can be made through the Student Portal.
- $625.00/$825.00/$1100.00 first installment due upon move in
- Follow the payment instructions located here to complete the necessary fees and rent payments.
- Complete and submit the online housing application. The online housing application is located here.
- Pay the $25 application fee and $250 security deposit by the specified application deadline. Payment can be made through the Student Portal
- A week prior to move-in you will receive confirmation of your room assignment and instructions and information regarding move-in day.
- When you arrive on move-in day, please have your first installment payment. Checks or money orders should be made payable to "DeVry University - Taylor Hall."
- All students must complete an orientation in order to receive their keys and be allowed to move in.
Completed applications should be sent by postal mail to:
Taylor Hall - DeVry University
34793 Ardentech Ct.
Fremont, CA 94555