About the Fremont Library
The DeVry University Fremont Campus Library is a modern, beautifully designed facility located at the heart of the Fremont Campus. It is open to the students, faculty and staff of DeVry University, Keller Graduate School of Management and the DeVry University Center in San Francisco. The reference librarians on staff bring decades of experience from the corporate world into the classroom.
|Monday - Thursday||9:00a.m. - 9:00p.m.|
|Friday||9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
General Phone for Circulation: 510-574-1220
Louise Pasternack, Library Director (510) 574-1221 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fremont Library collection contains:
- 20,000 books, including over 1,000 reference books.
- 55 periodical subscriptions.
- 175 audio books, 600 videos & DVDs .
- 10 online databases - featuring 5,000+ full text periodical titles.
- 20,000 e-books available in the netLibrary collection.
Meetings & Media!
- 11 computers research terminals with Internet access, one CD-Rom workstation, one DVD workstation.
- Wireless access to the Internet
- Two small group study rooms are available for group discussions and project.
- A TV/VCR station is available in the library to view library instructional videos.
ASK A LIBRARIAN, a chat area where you can discuss your research questions and seek assistance in finding what you need. This is available to all students on all campuses.
- Support DeVry students and faculty with relevant, world class library and information resources and high quality research instruction.