About the Fremont Learning Commons
The DeVry University Fremont Campus Learning Commons is a modern, beautifully designed facility located at the heart of the Fremont Campus. It is open to the students, faculty and staff of DeVry University, Keller Graduate School of Management and the DeVry University Center in San Francisco.
|Monday - Thursday||9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Friday||9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.|
General Phone: 510-574-1220
The Fremont Learning Commons collection contains:
- 20+ online databases- featuring full text journals and periodicals
- 24/7 to databases library.devry.edu (Username is D# password is yearn and month of birth)
- 500,000 e-books available in e-brary and books 24/7
Meetings & Media!
- 11 computers research terminals with Internet access, CD/DVD access.
- Wireless access to the Internet
- Two group study rooms are available for group discussions and project.
- A TV station is available in the library to view DVDs
- Station with web cam and microphone to do video conferencing
- document scanner available
ASK A LIBRARIAN, a chat area where you can discuss your research questions and seek assistance in finding what you need. This is available to all students on all campuses. You can access this by going to the library.devry.edu website and clicking on "Ask a Librarian".
Support DeVry students and faculty with relevant, world class library and information resources and high quality research instruction.